What are the opportunities to nurture student entrepreneurship in schools? How can leadership development enhance that? How can digital skills and technology be utilized to drive student innovation?
How can mentorship from universities and external partners be expanded? What can leadership teams and teachers do to support new entrepreneurial models such as incubators to solve real world problems? How will that inspire and enhance learning outcomes?
These questions and more were explored in this Education Session at the 2017 Global Peace Convention.
- Stephanie Orlino, Head of Education Programs, Smart Communications Inc.
- Dr. Ricardo Pama, President, University of Cordilleras
- Rina Lopez – Bautista, President, Knowledge Channel Foundation
- Stephen M. Njoroge, Director and Secretary of Board of Management, Center for Mathematics, Science and Technology Education in Africa (CEMASTEA), Kenya
- Josephin Galla, Director of Public Sector & Security, SAP Asia Pte. Ltd
- Moderator: Gisela May A. Albano Dean of the College of Computer and Information Sciences, Polytechnic University of the Philippines