A panel of GPF representatives from the Philippines, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, and Korea described three major initiatives—the All-Lights Village Project, a comprehensive community-based initiative that begins with solar lamps and builds partnerships to improve education, health, sanitation and self-reliance; the One Family Under God peacebuilding campaign in Kaduna State, Nigeria; and the One Korea Global Campaign supported by Action for Korea United, the largest civil society coalition in Korea advocating for Korean unification. These initiatives highlight practical applications of GPF’s unique “values-centered” approach to resolving divisions, building innovative partnerships, and fostering sustainable, shared prosperity.
- Aldrin Nituma, President, Global Peace Foundation Philippines
- John Oko, Country Director, Global Peace Foundation Nigeria
- Rt. Hon. Jacob Oulanyah, Deputy Speaker of the Parliament of Uganda
- Mr. Jong Hwan Suh is President of the Alumni Federation of Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism, Chair of Korea Organization for Sharing Tissue, and co-Chair of Action for Korea United
- Inteck Seo, President , Global Peace Foundation Korea
- Moderator: David Caparara, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Global Peace Foundation