Session 1 – Economic Freedom Index: Roadmap for Economic Dynamism and Prosperity
The Asia Pacific region represents a community of diverse cultures and economies that range from the fastest growing to the most isolated. Produced by the Heritage Foundation, the Index has documented the factors that lead to expanded economic opportunity and growth.
The Philippines ranking for 2017 was officially announced in detail at this session.
- Amb. Youngmok Kim, Former President, Korea International Cooperation Agency
- Anthony Kim, Editor Economic Freedom Index, Heritage Foundation
- Dr. Juan Francisco Facetti, IDPPS Board, former Minister of Environment of the Republic of Paraguay
- Guillermo M. Luz, co-chairman of the National Competitiveness Council
- Moderator: Thomas Field, Director, IDPPS Think Tank, Latin America Regional Representative, Global Peace Foundation