October 15th, 2015 | 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM | The Salvation Army, 701 N. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19123
Join anti-trafficking advocates, stakeholders, and faith leaders for an engaging discussion on human trafficking!
- Understand what human trafficking is
- Realize the national and local implications
- Know how to identify a potential trafficking victim
- Learn about available resources
- Hear from a trafficking survivor/striver
This forum is provied free of charge, but registration is required. Be sure to register early since space is limited!
REGISTRATION OPENS ON SEPTEMBER 21ST!
For more information or questions contact Darlene Tart, Administration for Children and Families
Email: [email protected]