Faith traditions share principles and values that support the common good and against extremism around the world. What is the role of faith leaders in peace-building, and how do we engage diverse faith voices of moderation for more harmonious relationships?
The Global Peace Foundation and Cooperation Ireland are hosting a pivotal forum that draws together best-practices and challenges of interfaith cooperation in Ireland and Nigeria.
- Peacemaking and the Role of Faith Leaders
- Moral Authorities as Catalysts for Peacebuilding
- Cross-Community Engagement
- Professor John D. Brewer, Professor of Post Conflict Studies, Queens University Belfast, Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation and Social Justice
- His Eminence Dr. Samuel Chukwuemeka Kanu Uche, Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria
- Bishop Sunday Onuoha, Executive Director, Nigerian Inter-Faith Action
- Dr. Gary Mason, Director, Journey Towards Healing Discussion
- Bishop Joseph Bagobiri,Roman Catholic Diocese of Kafanchan, Kaduna State, Nigeria
- H.H.Alhaji Zubair Jibril Maigwari II,
- Ameer of Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna State, Nigeria
- Mr. Peter Sheridan, CEO, Co-operation Ireland
- Mr. Padraig O’Tauma, Corrymeela Comunity