March 1 Global Peace Economic Forum II: Asia/ASEAN Emerging Economies: Unleashing Entrepreneurial Power for Peace and Co-Prosperity (Diplomatic Hall)
Universal principles and shared values advanced by innovative political, civic and business leaders must undergird a nation’s policies and direction to support vibrant economic growth and prosperity. National economic policies in the region should promote and protect such values, while strengthening an environment to ensure growth and broad access to resources and opportunities for an expanding array of new entrepreneurs. Speakers presented how these principles affect national transformation and unlock market capital, while fostering peace and stability.
- H.E. Nicolas Ardito Barletta Vallarino, Former President, Republic of Panama, Former Vice- President, World Bank for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Kartikeya Sharma, Managing Director, iTV Media
- Young-Hoi Lee, Former Managing Director General, Asian Development Bank
- Dr. Hyun Jin Moon, Founder and Chairman, Global Peace Foundation
- Moderator: Jose Luis Yulo, President, Chamber of Commerce of the Philippine Islands