Global Peace Youth Exchange Nepal
April 19 – April 28, 2017
Application Deadline: 16 April 2017
- APPDSA Youth Forum on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Global Peace Leadership Workshops
- Community Service Project: Interaction with Dhading Earthquake Community
- Cultural Expedition: UNESCO Heritage sites, Ashram and Buddhist monastery
- Adventure Trekking: Ghorepani – Poonhill – Ghandruk route of Annapurna Conservation Area
- Water Activities: White Water Rafting at the Trishuli River
- Nature Exploration and Sight Seeing: Nagarkot and Poon Hill, Davis Fall, K.I. Singh Bridge, natural caves and much more
- Cultural Exchange Camp Fire
For more details of the program, check it out here.
Tuition: USD 1000 (early bird)
* until April 10, after which will be USD 1200
*Tuition covers processing fee, meals, hotel, domestic transportation, and all activities and events.