Session 3: Building Global Consensus for One Korea: A Practical Approach
Opinion leaders in areas of Korean history and tradition, human rights, civil society participation, and information technology discussed tactical means of advancing Korean reunification. The session highlighted diverse recent initiatives to raise awareness and public support for reunification.
- Dr. Edwin Feulner, Founder, the Heritage Foundation
- Dr. Chan-il Ahn, President, World Institute for North Korean Studies
- Hon. Choong Whan Kim, Co-Chair, Action for Korea United
- Dr. Jai-poong Ryu, Founder/President, One Korea Foundation
- Moderator Dr. Joseph Bosco, Senior Associate, Center for Strategic and International Studies, USA