Session 3 – Best Practices and Models
Which action steps can aspiring women leaders take to transform their families and communities? Women leaders of diverse organizations who engaged in gender based violence prevention, cultural transformation, leadership development, and conflict resolution on the Korean peninsula shared best practices and compelling models to apply in diverse professional fields.
Based on these examples, participants strategized how to practice women’s leadership in their personal and professional lives through small group discussions.
- Dr. Nona Ricafort, President, All Nation Women’s Group, Former Deputy Minster of Philippine Higher Education
- Bambie Panta, Global Peace Women, Nepal Representative
- Sarantuya Dagvasuren, Global Peace Women, Mongolia representative
- Caroline Aluoch Odera, Global Peace Women, Kenya Representative
- Keiko Kobayashi, Chair, JUN AI World Peace Foundation
- Mihwa Kim, Global Peace Women, Korea Representative
- Moderator: Rachel Murray, Director of Music, Lighthouse Christian Fellowship USA