- To promote social cohesion based on universal principles and shared values.
- To develop a consensus among religious leaders and scholars of different persuasions towards a Global Ethic.
- To develop youth movement for a culture of Peace and Service
- To develop interfaith partnerships on national and regional levels and create a common platform to establish and hold universal ethics and aspirations for the greater human family.
- Social Cohesion and Global Ethics
- Spiritual Wisdom of Ancient India and World Peace
- Philosophy of Vasudaivam Kutumbakam for Global Peace and Harmony
- Globalization and Multiculturalism
- Understanding and Prevention of Identity- based Conflicts
- Interfaith partnerships towards a Better Society
- Moral and Innovative leadership for Peace – building
- Role of Women in Peace – building Process
- A Culture of Service and Peace: The Role of the Youth
- Corporate Social responsibility for peace, harmony and development