Tue, Nov 15, 2016: 1PM EST
The challenges facing our youth and our world grow more complex by the day. There has never been such a compelling need for a new generation of young people with innovative ideas, entrepreneurial mindsets and leadership competencies who can be forces of change to transform our world. This webinar will explore how schools can nurture highly motivated students to realize their passion in bringing solutions to real world needs through developing businesses and social enterprises. Our panelists will provide insights on:
- What are the opportunities to nurture student entrepreneurship in schools?
- How can student leadership development enhance that?
- How can schools support with hands-on, team-based, experiential approaches?
- How can digital skills and technology be utilized to drive student innovation?
- What are the opportunities to engage mentors from the private sector, entrepreneurs and universities?
- What can leadership teams and teachers do to support new entrepreneurial models such as incubators and other creative environments in schools?
- How can an emphasis on entrepreneurship and leadership inspire and enhance learning outcomes?
Register now to join: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1400459333835050754
Tony Devine Ed.D, Vice President, Education, Global Peace Foundation.
- Patrick Cush, Founder, Launch High School, Colorado Springs, USA
- Erastus Mong’are, Founder & Executive Director, Startup Africa
- Caroline Amollo, Director of Education Initiatives, Global Peace Foundation – Kenya