Date: September 17th, 2016, Saturday Constitution Day & Citizenship Day
Time: Symposium 10:00 AM (lunch provided), National Constitution Center Tour 3:00 PM (Saturday)
Place: National Constitution Center – Independence Mall 525 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
First Amendment Voice‘s Inaugural National Symposium comemorated Constitution and Citizenship Day on September 17 at the prestigious National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
Delegates from across the United States including state representatives, civic and faith leaders and students convened to deliberate on the founding principles of the United States and the protection and preservation of the rights outlined in the First Ammendment of the United States Constitution.
- Senator Stuart Adams, Utah, Architect of the Utah Compromise
- Stanley Carlson-Thies, Executive Director of the Institutional Religious Freedom Alliance and author of Free to Serve
- Peter Bonilla, Director of Individual Rights Defense Program, Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE)
- Jim Flynn, President of Global Peace Foundation
- Bishop Aaron Snead, Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ