Practicum Period: Postponed to October 1st (Applications will continue.)
Weekends (Friday 10pm-12am EDT / Saturday 11am-1pm JST)
GPP Program (Friday 10pm-12am EDT / Saturday 11am-1pm JST)
- GPF Values-based Approach Learning Sessions
- Peacebuilding Applications Sessions
- Group Discussions in Breakout Rooms
- Guided Project Creation
- Closing / Wrap up
Young leaders and high school students who are passionate and committed to developing their knowledge and skills on peacebuilding. Those who are determined to complete a 5-week practicum period who needs to further develop their existing peacebuilding project, or those who are thinking a start-up project are also preferrable. Someone who is enthusiastic to interact and learn out loud with other participants for optimal learning experience.
For this year, the online Practicum is limited to 50 selected young leaders worldwide that will have the opportunity continue in other advanced programming of Global Peace Foundation.
Pre-Registration Link: https://form.jotform.com/211021907836047
Note: Applying participants are not limited to one per institution, company or organization.
- Short Bio with 2 recent references
- An essay of at least 500 words under the theme –“ The Importance of Raising Peacebuilders in this Current Era and Beyond.”
- Existing Project or Start up Concepts
Submit your requirements to [email protected]
Available only for those who have fully completed the course and other related requirements. A digital GPF Peacebuilders Badge will also be acquired to add in your credentials