Global Peace Youth Exchange Nepal
April 19 - April 28, 2017
Application Deadline: 16 April 2017
Students, Youth Leaders, and Young Professionals from around the world that are committed to social development, volunteerism, regional cooperation and peace-building.
- APPDSA Youth Forum on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Global Peace Leadership Workshops
- Community Service Project: Interaction with Dhading Earthquake Community
- Cultural Expedition: UNESCO Heritage sites, Ashram and Buddhist monastery
- Adventure Trekking: Ghorepani - Poonhill - Ghandruk route of Annapurna Conservation Area
- Water Activities: White Water Rafting at the Trishuli River
- Nature Exploration and Sight Seeing: Nagarkot and Poon Hill, Davis Fall, K.I. Singh Bridge, natural caves and much more
- Cultural Exchange Camp Fire
For more details of the program, check it out here.
Tuition: USD 1000 (early bird)
* until April 10, after which will be USD 1200
*Tuition covers processing fee, meals, hotel, domestic transportation, and all activities and events.
For Further Information
Contact: Bukola Solomon (International Applicants)
Rajen Karki (Nepali Applicants)firstname.lastname@example.org